GSM Sos Emgency Alarm System for Elder Use and Panic Button
|FOB Unit Price:||US $40 US $38|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YL-007EG
- Signal Transmission: Wireless Alarm
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Sensor Type: Infrared Alarm System
- Transmission Mode: Wireless
- Receive Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Certificate: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Series: Home Intruder Alarm System
- Wireless Zones: 30 Wireless Sensors
- Color: Black or White
- Alarm Type: Emergency Alarms
- Specification: CE, FCC, ROHS, OEM/ODM Services for 17 years
- HS Code: 8531100000
- Type: Home Alarm
- Working Mode: Passive
- Application: Indoor
- Working Principle: Electro-Acoustic Style
- Alarm Volume (within 1m): ≥110dB
- Usage: Door, Personal, Window, Fire, Smoke
- Warranty: 2 Years
- GSM Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wired Port: 2 Wired Ports
- Export Type: Global
- Trademark: Wolf-Guard
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
1.Adopt GSM 850/900/1800/1900 bands, can be used all over the world.
2.Can per-set 5 phone numbers:When there is an alarm, it will call these numbers in order.
3.Can per-set 5 SMS numbers:When there is an alarm, it will send SMS to these numbers.
4.Maximum 30 wireless sensors including wireless panic button or remote controllers, etc.
5.2 wired ports to connect wired sensors.
6.The SMS content of the first 5 wireless sensors can be edited by users.
7.Support remote listen in and two-way communication (connect an external speaker).
8.SMS alert for power failure or recovery.
9.Built-in backup rechargeable battery to keep working after power off.
Working temperature:-10ºC~ +40°C
Wireless distance:100 M
Carton:54*33.5*34(60PCS for one box)
Alarm panel 1PC,
Power adaptor 1PC,
User manual 1PC.
Optional wireless accessories:
Smoke detectors, gas detector, door sensor, PIR sensor, Single repeater, remote controller, etc.
For occations:Villa, house, hospital, shop, car, school, financial office, office, Particularly suitable for elderly and child in emergency.