Intelligent Alarm System Elderly Alarm System 2015
|FOB Price:||US $48 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $48/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YL-007M2C-1
- Working Mode: Passive
- Application: Indoor
- Working Principle: Electromechanical
- Alarm Volume (within 1m): ≥110dB
- Usage: Door, Personal, Window, Fire, Smoke, Home
- Elderly Use: Support
- APP: Android and iPhone
- Transport Package: Super Nice Gift Box
- Origin: China
- Signal Transmission: Wireless Alarm
- Certification: DOT, E-MARK, SGS, CE, ISO, FCC, RoHS, MUTCD, ASTM, CCC, GS
- Sensor Type: Double Technology Alarm
- Transmission Mode: Wireless
- Receive Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Big Button: Yes
- Nice Design: Yes
- Trademark: Wolf-Guard
- Specification: CE, FCC, ROHS, OEM/ODM Services for 17 years
- HS Code: 85311000
n 6 wired and 99 wireless defense zones;
n LCD screen with time clock display;
n Voice prompt for all operations;
n 3 groups of timely arm and disarm;
n Can store 6 phone numbers: when alarming, system will make alarm call to these numbers automatically;
n Can store 3 SMS numbers: when alarming, system will send alarming SMS automatically;
n 10-second automatic message recording;
n Built-in artificial intelligent digital voice announcer;
n Built-in artificial intelligent English message;
n Users can make calls by using keypad on alarm panel, just like a telephone;
n One-key-control function: Out Arm, Home Arm, Remote Arm;
n Arm/ disarm by SMS or call remotely;
n SOS, fire, gas, door, hall, window, balcony, and boundary places alarm;
n Real-time, delay, 24 hours, bypass defense zones programming function;
n Wireless coding: easy to add additional wireless accessories;
n Remote control Arm, Disarm, Monitor, and Intercom by phone;
n SMS alert for power failure or recovery;
n Built-in LI rechargeable battery: make alarm when power off.
|Wireless Frequency||315/433MHz, PT2262/EV1527, 4.7MΩ|
|GSM Frequency||850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz|
|Back-up Battery||LI DC7.4V|
Main panel 1 pc,
Remote controller 2 pcs,
Siren 1 pc,
PIR sensor 1 pc,
Door sensor 1 pc,
Power adapter 1 pc,
User manual 1 pc.
[Care and Maintenance]
The alarm system has excellent design and uses advanced technologies. It shall be used with care. The following suggestions are required to maintain your obligations under the warranty terms, and for prolonging the service life of the system.
² Place the control panel and all parts and accessories out of children's reach.
² Keep the alarm system dry. Rain, humidity and various fluids or moisture all will corrupt the electronic circuit.
² Do not use or place the alarm system in dirty locations, otherwise the electronic elements will be damaged.
² Do no place the system in excessively hot locations. High temperature will shorten the service life of electronic equipment, damage batteries, deform or even melt some plastic parts.
² Do not place the system in excessively cold locations. Otherwise condensation many occur and damage the circuit board of the alarm system.
² It is recommended that you check and test the alarm system periodically:
Check the main unit every three months:
1. Whether it can arm/disarm normally;
2. Whether it can dial the number for alarm normally;
3. Whether it can receive wireless detectors' signal normally;
4. Whether the back-up battery can work normally.
Check the wireless detectors once a month:
1. Trigger wireless detectors to see if system can alarm normally;
2. Check all detectors' batteries to see if it's in low voltage;
3. Check whether wireless detectors can send signal to the main unit normally.
Check the SIM card:
1. Check the use of SIM card, such as network signal, balance, etc.
2. Make sure the PIN code verification of the SIM card is closed.
3. Please keep the password and SIM card number safe, in case that other people remote control the system illegally.
² Since the alarm system is continuously in operation or standby mode, the supply adaptor of the control panel shall be connected to a safe and reliable socket.
² Do not place the system near your bedroom or office table, because the siren will make high-loudness sound in the case of alarm, which may adversely affect your rest or work.
² If the alarm system will not be used for a long time, please disconnect the system from the power supply.
² Please do not disassemble, repair or alter the products without permission, or it may cause accidents and faults.
² Do not drop this product on the ground or on hard objects, as it may lead to massive impact to cause faults and damages.
² Without approval and consent of relevant authorities, please do not set "110", "119" or the alarm phone number of police station for this main unit.
Please read the suggestions above carefully and follow the instructions herein. If any of the equipment does not work properly, please send it to the dealer or authorized service point for repair. We will try our best to solve the problem for you as soon as possible.