GSM Elderly Emergency Calling Alarm System with Bracelet Panic Button Yl-007eg
1. Adopt GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, can be used all over the world.
2. Can per-set 5 phone numbers: When there is an alarm, it will call these numbers in order. Press DISARM button on the main panel, it will stop alarming.
3. Can per-set 5 SMS numbers: When there is an alarm, it will send SMS to these numbers.
4. Maximum 30 wireless sensors including wireless panic button or remote controllers, etc.
5.2 wired ports to connect wired sensors.
6. The SMS content of the first 5 wireless sensors can be edited by users.
7. Support remote listen in and two-way communication (connect an external speaker).
8. SMS alert for power failure or recovery.
9. Built-in backup rechargeable battery to keep working after power off.
I. Technical Parameters
Power: DC12V/ 1.2A
Status current: ≤ 30mA
GSM bands: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz
Wireless receiving frequency: 433MHz ± 0.5MHz
Receiving code: ASK
Wireless distance: No obstacle 80m
Working temperature: +10~+45° C
Working humidity: ≤ 90%
Backup battery: 7.4V/ 500mAh
- Shenzhen Chitongda Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Guangdong, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
- Main Products: Alarm System, Burglar Alarm, Security System, GSM Alarm System, Wireless Home Security, Car GSM Alarm, Home / Commercial Alarm, CCTV System, Detector, Surveillance Equipment
- OEM/ODM Service: Yes